Becoming a Happy Teacher
Happy Teachers is an international online one-stop shop for ESL/EFL services. We enable tutors and learners to come together to learn and to teach. The Happy Teachers community is made up of clients of all ages (from primary school to adults) and tutors from a variety of backgrounds (such as professional teachers, graduate teachers and social teachers).
- Know the basic principles teaching
- At least one year teaching/training experience
- A fluent English speaker with a neutral accent
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Willing to take training and make improvement as requested
- Have a reliable workstation with stable power supply and internet connection
- A degree in Business/Education/English or any other related area
- Candidates with one of the certificates: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA are preferred
Desktop, Laptop, MAC
HD External camera or HD integrated camera (Most laptops have it)
Use a headset with a microphone, stable output and input
Wired DSL Internet Connection – at least 20 Mbps
- Flash Version
Download Latest Version
Applicants pass through the following stages before becoming Happy Teachers:
1. Submission of Resume:
Send us your resume, so we can screen for basic requirements and teaching experience.
2. 1-1 Interview:
Join us for a 30-min session where you showcase your teaching skills to our language methodologists; Conduct demo lessons and receive feedback from our instructors
3. Introduction to Teaching:
Complete an online training kit; extensive training with our language methodologists
4. Mock class:
Practice teaching a full-length class on our cloud school
5. Sign your contract, Upload docs & Complete Background Check:
The information you provide will help us comply with our online safety and security standards and create a profile that allows our students to know you and book you.
6. Full-Fledged HAPPY Teacher:
Put your timeslots on your portal so that the students can start booking you. Get ready to teach!