Bridge TEFL is a division of Bridge Education Group, an accredited educational institution listed in the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs.
Bridge Education Group has over 30 years’ experience in the field of international education (read our story), with centers in the U.S. and South America. In addition to our TEFL division, which offers teacher training, we also have five other divisions, offering a range of educational services:
WHY CHOOSE BRIDGE?
When you earn your TEFL/TESOL certification with Bridge, you get one of the most trusted certificates in the world. We are proud to be an accredited educational institution with over 30 years’ experience training and certifying teachers like you, both in the U.S. and around the globe.
Choose Bridge because you don’t have to settle for less when looking for quality TEFL certification at an affordable price. At Bridge, we are educators with 30+ years’ experience in the field, and our research-based, interactive courses prepare global teachers for the challenge (and adventure!) of teaching English as a foreign language.
- U.S. Department of Education Recognized Accreditation through ACCET and courses recommended for college credit through The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT®).
- Free resources, such as instructional TEFL videos, eBooks, and webinars for the international teaching community
- Online, blended, and classroom-based teacher training courses, including foundational, advanced and specialized TEFL programs
- Professional opportunities for career advancement, including the option to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or college credit for TEFL courses
- Lifetime job placement support for Bridge graduates: access to a Jobs Advisor and the Bridge Job Board, featuring a global network of schools and recruiters seeking qualified, professional teachers for current TEFL jobs.
- University affiliation through our many partners, providing joint certification, graduate credits, and pathways from BridgeTEFL certification to master’s programs in TESOL.
170-HOUR IDELT BLENDED COURSE
Start date: June 4, 2019
Now USD $1395
The IDELTBlended combines our 150-hour, online post-graduate diploma in TEFL / TESOL with 20 hours of classroom-based, hands-on teacher workshops. Students move through this program as a cohort and interact extensively with their peers and the instructor.
This is our most advanced and most prestigious TEFL / TESOL certification program. Graduates may opt to continue their studies in a master’s degree program at one of Bridge’s partner universities around the world. Accepted applicants are able to transfer their IDELT credits to their master’s degree program https://bridge.edu/tefl/ma-pathway-programs
Throughout the course students will:
- Read and discuss thought-provoking material found in the text, its DVD, links to online resources, teacher’s contributions and other included materials.
- Analyze the concepts found in the reading and draw inferences in their writing regarding best practices in English teaching today.
- Assess learner needs in order to plan and teach lessons that take account of learners’ backgrounds, learning preferences and current needs.
- Produce projects, papers and plans which reflect the concepts described in class materials.
At the end of the course, participants are expected to produce plans and analyses which demonstrate understanding of the principles illustrated on effective, current methodology for teaching English to adult speakers of other languages.
M.A. Pathway TESOL Partners
Transfer Bridge IDELTOnline Credit to a Graduate Degree Program in TESOL or Related Field.
Successful Bridge IDELTOnline graduates who are accepted into our partner universities’ programs can apply the credits they’ve earned through the IDELT toward a graduate certificate, master’s degree, or doctorate in fields such as TESOL, Education, and Applied Linguistics. Scholarships also available!
Start date: June 04, 2019
Now USD $600
The Master Certificate Blended combines our most popular online TEFL certification program, the 120-hour Master Certificate, with 20 hours of classroom-based, hands-on teacher workshops. Students are assigned a personal tutor throughout the course, but can work through the program at their own pace. Students have 3 months to complete the online portion of the program.
Features of the course:
- Builds on the 100-Hour Professional Certificate course content of essential, core teaching concepts
- For newly graduated, career-changing, or retired adults who wish to be the most competitive candidates for English teaching positions
- TEFL Certificate upon completion, which is fully-accredited and globally recognized and exceeds the TEFL requirements for teaching abroad
- 13 Modules of targeted, practical content focused on developing skills to teach reading, writing, listening, and speaking and to design effective lesson plans
- 1 full year’s access to the comprehensive, 40-hour Endorsement in Teaching English Grammar
- Provides the ideal foundation for adding Bridge Specialized Certificates, which offer targeted training in high-demand teaching contexts, such as Teaching Young Learners
Get your Certificate now! See sample below
To learn more about the BridgeTEFL Blended courses call 876 463 5092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.